We require online entry of patient information by the clinic prior to urolith submission.
Our on-line laboratory access program offers:
- Easy account set-up for new and existing clinics.
- Easy data entry with pull-down menus.
- Printable packing-slip and address label.
- E-mail alerts of sample receipt and analysis completion.
- Fast access to results.
- Results are sent as a PDF file to be easily utilized in your paperless clinics.
Visit the Minnesota Urolith Center lab login page, select sign up, follow the steps to setup your online access and you will be ready to go!
The system stores a separate Clinic ID# for each clinic, not for each doctor name. Each doctor/technician can set up a separate online username and password if they wish, but results will be emailed only to the clinic email(s) set up during initial login. See online instructions below for additional information.
Instructions for online account access
- Creating an account/searching for an existing account (pdf)
- Find your clinic account with or without clinic ID
- Creating an online account for clinics outside the USA (pdf)
- Managing your online account and clinic information (pdf)
- Change your email preferences
- Add/remove users on your clinic account
- Submitting Samples Online (pdf)
- Searching and Retrieve Results (pdf)
- Selecting language options for website viewing and emails (pdf)