The Population Systems signature program research promotes the health of livestock, wildlife, humans, and the environment.
Population Systems researchers
- Understand, prevent, control, and eliminates disease within and between animal populations at the interface of animal and human populations
- Veterinarians and scientists protecting and improving the welfare of animals
- Increase food safety and security
- Mitigate the impact of environmental changes on animal and human health
- Collaborate across disciplines and Signature Programs