Perle Zhitnitskiy, DVM, MSpVM
DVM, University of Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France
MSpVM, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Perle Zhitnitskiy received her DVM degree from the National Veterinary School of Toulouse, France. She practiced in Brittany before moving to North Carolina where she taught swine medicine for several years. She is now coordinating the education efforts of the swine group at the University of Minnesota, College of Veterinary Medicine.
Dr. Boyer divides her research efforts between farm-applied projects in adequation with the needs of pork producers and developing new educational techniques in veterinary instruction. Currently, she is looking at characterizing the negative effects of swine infectious diseases on farm results.
- CVM 6907: Professional Development II: What does that mean being a swine veterinarian?
- CVM 6865 Introduction to swine production: Presentation of the swine welfare problematic
- CVM 6963 Food and Fiber animal selective I: Therapeutics in swine medicine
- CVM 6965 Food and Fiber animal selective II: Production systems, economics and production records
- CVM 6967 Food and Fiber animal problems: The diagnostic process in swine medicine; application to a field case
- CVM 6842: Diagnostics and Treatments of swine diseases