Veterinary Continuing Education
The University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine Office of Veterinary Continuing Education (VCE) provides quality, innovative live and online educational programs that promote continuous professional development, and advance the profession of veterinary medicine for veterinary practitioners, veterinary technicians, veterinary and agricultural industry representatives, food animal producers, and pet owners in the United States and throughout the world.
Learn about a new graduate certificate program that is focused on building our next generation of leaders to more effectively work together to address the challenges our food system will face in order to ensure a more global, sustainable future.
One Medicine One Science (iCOMOS) Program
- Basic Raptor Rehabilitation Workshop- TBD
- Care and Management of Captive Raptors - TBD
- Raptor Center Externships
- Raptor Center Internships
- Allen D. Leman Swine Conference - September 14-17, 2019
- Principles and Applications of Genetics and Genomics to Improve Animal Health – online