UMN "Suit Up" Event with JC Penney
August 20, 2018
The university and JC Penney partnered to provide students access to deeply discounted business wear as we ramp up for the fall recruiting season. Suit Up will take place on Sunday, September 9 from 6:00PM to 9:00PM at the Rosedale Center JC Penney store. The event has been added to GoldPASS and the Edge.
A few highlights of the event:
- The store will be closed to non-UMN customers
- We have secured bus transportation from the East Bank during the event (more details to come)
- All university undergraduate and graduate students as well as alumni one year out are welcome to attend the event
- When students check-in, they will receive a 40% discount card that is good on any business causal and business professional items including accessories
- The portrait studio will be open for anyone wanting a professional head shot at a discounted cost
- JCP staff will be there to help with sizing and matching and they will provide snacks
JC Penney is bringing in staff from several local stores to make sure the event is successful. In addition, we will need some university volunteers to help as well. Please take a look at the volunteer positions needed and consider donating some of your time to assist. All staff volunteers will also receive the 40% discount and JCP will provide a "swag bag" for them.