- Tuition and Fees - Use this tool to estimate your cost of attendance at the University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine.
- One Stop Student Services - Provides details for financial aid basics.
- Office of Student Finance - Contact for specific questions regarding your scholarship package or student account.
- External Scholarship, Grant, and Funding Opportunities - Check the list of external scholarships available to students.
- Personal Finance Simulator - Use this tool to analyze how your personal finances, student loans, and potential salary compare to recommended levels.
One Stop Student Services is now offering one-on-one sessions for currently enrolled students to discuss financial wellness. Counselors are available for 30 to 45-minute conversations to discuss your questions and concerns regarding financial planning and education. Topics include:
- Student/personal loan debt management
- Creating a spending plan
- Understanding credit
- Setting financial goals
- Major life purchases such as a home or car
- Post-education life spending plans
Applying for Residency or Reciprocity
Loan Assistance Programs
- Income-Based Repayment Plan
- Pay-As-You-Earn Programs
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- USDA Vet Med Loan Repayment Program