One Health Workforce Publications
The One Health Workforce Project strengthens the current and future One Health workforce by supporting the creation of evidence-based materials and educational materials.
- One Health Workforce Year 2 Annual Report (2015-2016)
- One Health Workforce Year 3 Semi-Annual Report (2016-2017)
- One Health Workforce Year 3 Annual Report (2016-2017)
- One Health Workforce Year 4 Annual Report (2017-2018)
- One Health Workforce Year 5 Semi-Annual Report (2018-2019)
The development of quality One Health education and training materials is essential for incorporating One Health concepts, skills, and competencies into in-service and pre-service health trainings. OHW supports the development and sharing of One Health resources among educators who train the current and future One Health workforce.
Manuals and Guides
The One Health Workforce is leading the way in working with academic institutions and government partners to prioritize national and regional multisectoral workforce needs so that academic training, both pre and in-service, can support agreed upon workforce development goals.